Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Backtrack

Can you believe I was actually getting to like this hellhole.

There was a group of us in a nightclub. One girl was thrown down the stairs. Another complained and was thrown down the stairs. She came up crying and we decided to leave whereupon they decided to thrown ME down the stairs. If you are in Bangkok avoid the Gazebo Club. Better yet just don't come to this hellhole. Bangkok is a hole that unfortunately exists on this planet. Ignore it. Forget about it. Never ever come to this sh*thole.

I am meant to go to Chang Mai and Laos etc.. I got back to my hotel to a message to say there was a problem with my visa. It won't be ready until Thursday evening. My passport won't be ready until Thursday evening. I go to Chang Mai by train on Thursday evening. I am f*cked. This hellhole strikes again.

NEVER EVER COME TO BANGKOK! PERIOD!

Do I sound negative? Believe me, avoid Bangkok like bird flu! If I save one person from this disaster area I have saved one person. AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home