Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Burn Out

You know it's a bad day when your pc cd drive refuses to open; when the web server you work with stops; when that bloody website that that bloody school set up remains sabotaged by Frontpage; when you have to turn voicemail on just so that you can get some work done. Yes, one of those days when as Karen puts it (sung in singsong), 'Somebody needs a hug!' Hugs are not too common in my line and wouldn't help much anyway. The foul adversary is that by which we live, that which pays my salary, that which allows me to write to you this moment: COMPUTER! Destroy the digital demon! Oh, for the days of tin cans and string! I jest, of course (...of course, of course, of course). Mighty hail the ubermachine! I just wish I wasn't so intimately involved. Sometimes anyhow.
 

Bertie Ahern at the Mahon TribunalBertie Ahern at the Mahon Tribunal

Speaking of foul adversaries, Ahern looks like getting away with all that money business. Yes, Mr Wall, of course you don't remember how much you gave him (of course, of course, of course,)!
 
And just where is my Tarantino ticket!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home