Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tentacled Monstrosities...and that was just for Dessert!

Yesterday after watching 'The Golden Compass', I went for an hour long sushi binge. Probably not the wisest decision given that I was on antibiotics and ended up drinking a little too. 5 a.m. I awoke knowing something wasn't right; a determination was growing in my belly to 'do an Alien'. By 7, the decision to erupt had been reached. As a result, I've spent my day deciding on which elaborate way I would use the toilet bowl next. Choices, choices. That and sleeping, and a little Chandler, and binge tv. One of those days you consign to the black abysses of Chthulu. And he can take his murderous stomach spawn too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home