Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Ordinarily....

Could they be Chinese troops?  Or just belligerent monks showing their true colours?Could they be Chinese troops? Or just belligerent monks showing their true colours?
I got the above in an email from a good, solid activist friend of mine. Ordinarily I think twice before publishing possibly dodgy pics on my blog (hey, you've seen my Bertie photos!), but on this occasion it does kind of ring true. I believe the suggestion was that some Chinese soldiers were masquerading as Tibetan monks to cause mayhem and thus discredit the holy men. Now that couldn't possibly be true, could it???????? Anyway draw your own conclusions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home