Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Friday, February 05, 2010

"Let me tell you something, my Kraut, Mick friend!"

How many times have I seen 'The Godfather' now? I'm reciting the lines as they speak them. Even for a movie wedding sequence, some might say 'The Deerhunter', but for me 'The Godfather' can't be beat (the one in the 'The Deerhunter' bores me). The scene with Luca Brazzi alone, comic though it might appear, conveys so much about Don Corleone and his family. It's long, but that wedding sets up the whole movie. Exquisite!
Here comes the horse's head! Oh, I love it sooooooo much!
"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home