Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Monday, April 04, 2011

Chapters - My Favourite Bookshop NO LONGER!

I had a family visit planned tonight and needed a present. I knew what I wanted and knew where to get it, so at 6:20 I arrived at the door of Chapters on Parnell Street. Despite the fact that the opening hours declared the store closed at 6:30, the little git at the door wouldn't let me in, claiming they closed at 6:20. I pleaded, but no (and it would have been a sizeable purchase too). As I walked away I angrily looked back only to see a woman run up to the door and obviously ask to be let in. This time, of course, the humunculus let her in. That makes me angry, and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry. Then again, you probably wouldn't like me anyhow.... GRRRRRRRRRR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home