Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Cherchez le Chat

As I entered my apartment block I noticed someone had posted a notice seeking their lost cat, with a picture of the black feline attached. I noted it and walked into the car park to be confronted by a black cat. To my mind she was a little bigger than the photo, but it was raining and her fur was shaggy so it could have been the missing cat, very probably was. I tried to get her to come to me, but it wasn't happening. I went back to get the phone number of the owner. There were two numbers but in both cases I got no answer. I left a garbled message. Naturally the cat was gone when I got back, but she could well have been hiding under a car. Just in case I got a small dish of milk and came back down to entice her to what? Stay still long enough to catch her and keep her for her owners? Just make sure she was fed? I left the milk down and fled embarrassed as more people came into the car park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home