Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Will Someone Else Take the Minutes?

The next day was one of hangover meetings, something I know some of you out there are familiar with. Not pleasant. I stayed off alcohol for all of that day (!!!!!!!!!!!!).

Not so the next. Friday being the last day I'd see Barry at work, we went to the Slipper, the local bar, for more farewell alcohol. To be honest this was a relatively early night, ending at 10.30. It was still unwise though as the next day was a work mate of mine, Justin's wedding in Wicklow. I repaired what damage I could with a snackbox from the Borza (What! No drumsticks!) and pushed home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home