Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Drink and emails from phones!

Hangin' at the Hangi!
Hangin' at the Hangi!

The Gregory Benford stuff got me flowing in the pub. Tachyons, causality and grandfather paradoxes. 2 hours turned into 6, but good alcohol-fuelled 'philosophising'. I put a lot of music on my MP3 player last night and as a result I am listening to the second movement of Gershwin's Piano Concerto now. Haven't heard it in ages!

By the way, wonderful Vodaphone wouldn't take my email from my phone so I had to retype and resend everything from a regular browser. So much for technology! So much for Vodaphone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home