Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Long Bright Day of the Hangover

That last post went online a day late (email trouble again).
Eoin, from work, is getting married on Friday, so, after work, we all went over to the local, The Slipper, for a beverage or two. Too many were consumed. Then Eoin and Jules - both of whom had today off - easily persuaded me into joining them for more in town. Well, I had to go there to get home anyway. I finally made it home after 3, so today has not been one of my more gloriously shining days. My brain has been in a state of painful hibernation. I made off just after 4.
Mention should be made that we have finally had a summer's day. Let's hope it stays this way for Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home