Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Romances with Scissors

Just had my hair cut. Once again I felt like Jean Rochefort in 'The Hairdresser's Husband'.  Not quite the haircutting experience provided by Barber Peadar Roche with his two sizes of bowl when I was 8 years old though.
From there I have come to the cinema to watch 'The Hoax' (on in 20 minutes). Unfortunately it's assigned seating, so I am at least 2 seats from my beloved central spot. I was tempted to leave it, but it may not be too packed, so I might get there yet. Besides Mozartian opera is playing (the best sort of Mozart).
'This is Spinal Tap' is playing in Meeting House Square, but the tickets (still needed though free) are gone.
'The Hairdresser's Husband' reminds me that Patrice Leconte has a new movie, I believe. I'll have to look into that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home