Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Protest!

After all that marching on Saturday we ended up in Mahaffy's, except it isn't Mahaffy's any more, it's The Lombard, and a far cry from the grubby place I used to frequent. Marching on an empty stomach should have taught me something, but I misinterpreted the signals and believed my body meant beer. Now given the choice between food and drink, food has always been my first love, but often enough I don't mind a threesome. This occasion was a blatant infidelity (and she's a demanding mistress). By one in the morning I was engaged in some pretty reprehensible behaviour. I did suffer the next day though, oh, suffer I did! In true 'as in Heaven so on Earth' style, the public protesting of the day before became a very private revolt by my insides.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home