Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Coincidence No 787655

Years ago I took some creative writing classes while studying. There were two mentors. The one that wasn't mine has now become my boss in my new job.
Last Wednesday I was to meet with this boss at her office in town (I start the role in three weeks or so). Coming to the street the office is on brought back a lot of old memories. A good friend of mine, also a participant in my creative writing class, used to live on this street. I haven't seen her in over ten years as she left the house and took herself off to India. I wondered what had happened to her as I rounded the corner on to that street. And saw her there with her young daughter. These days she's doing a masters in creative writing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home