Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Had a fantastic meal last night; octopus and squid in oyster sauce and plenty of it. None of your Scottish portions! Then "Brazil" was on. Great movie, especially De Niro as a plumber terrorist.

Looks like it's raining today. I haven't sorted out my next destination yet, so I have to get down to that now. Probably Paris, but accommodation will be a problem, I'd imagine.

The whole of Amsterdam seems to be under renovation. First the Rijksmuseum, then yesterday the top floor of the Van Gogh Museum and now I learn that the Modern Art Gallery, that should be just round the corner from me, has been moved to Central Station due to renovations. Yeesh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home