Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Friday, August 18, 2006


The room has been exorcised! I took it out for a run before breakfast. Speaking of which, I got my kippers this morning. Straight up and at them to beat the queue and who was just taking her tray before me? Mellowing 100 degree woman. I hid behind the grapefruit. And despite all she said about getting there before 9, the place was packed (though I'll admit there was no queue). Anyhow even I will vaguely agree that there is something slightly not right (immoral?) about eating kippers and haggis from the same plate, though I suspect this was vegetarian haggis. Fairly salty those kippers.


I noted that they're selling Bacardi Breezers for 70p in the shop. I'd love to tell you I got a few having gone in to get a bottle of water (which was dearer), but even I have limits. Not many, but some. I found the first bottle of sparkling water I've seen yet in a newsagents here. It's Welsh. That'll give the run on you, Ballygowan!


It rained last night. It really, really rained. My, but it rained. The poor 100 degree woman must have been building an ark in her room. 'Tis now a misty morn.


Right five, nay ten minutes, more in bed before I tackle the shower. What kind of ungodly hour is 8.15 anyhow. Unfortunately wireless access does not stretch to my room, so a quick trip to the bar. Maybe I'll pick up an alcopop.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home