Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

In Dreams

Last night I dreamt I was onstage singing 'Don't Stand So Close to Me' with Sting at a Police concert in my housing estate (the stage seemed to move around my streets a good bit). Embarrassingly I got the occasional word wrong, but there were backing vocalists to help cover my mistakes. In a subplot (don't you love dreams with subplots?), debate fiercely raged over a stage for the gig. Apparently the nearby pier/promenade (I live nowhere near the sea) had been built by The Police, but recently sold and half demolished (it now looked like a half-demolished factory), and some felt it would make a great location. Don't ask me. I was concentrating on my singing.

1 Comments:

At 7:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in a car recently, with friends, with a pirate flag waving from the car racing towards Switzerland with every intention of doing eh ... piratey things there. All a dream of course ... Phil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home