Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Still Hungry for Good Food

I went into Waterstone's Bookstore to get some suggestions from the Lonely Planet or Rough Guide. Predictably there were no guides on Ireland, but there was a couple on Western Europe. I settled on Zanzibaar for dinner and later after passing some very tempting Italian restaurants, found myself there. I was disappointed. When they can't even get garlic bread right, something is wrong. The Irish Stew came out with a skin on the top, apparently having waited under a grill until I was finished the starter. Ah well, at least the waitress from Hamburg was jovial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home