Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Polite Society

Dublin on a not so rainy day
Dublin on a not so rainy day

I came out of the cinema and into the rain. The temporary respite we have been experiencing over the last few days has proven to be just that; temporary. To be fair, the day had been fairly dry up to then. One of the advantages of pessimism though is that you're rarely disappointed. I wasn't; just resigned.
I made my way to the bus stop and stood in a doorway. A car drove past with a guy sticking his head out the side window. He shouted, 'Excuse me!' I looked up. 'Wanker!' he shouted at me and laughed maniacally as the car drove on.
At least Dublin's idiots are polite idiots.

1 Comments:

At 3:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was "The Joker" Niall. Phil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home