Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

One Evil Genius at a Time


I turned on the tv this morning to find 'The Phantom' on. This was coincidental as I had turned the tv on to watch a dvd I borrowed from the library yesterday; 'Fantomas'. Unlike the Hollywood flick about a 1930's superhero, 'The Phantom', 'Fantomas' is an early French silent serial about the eponymous supercriminal. I only watched an episode or two, but this is no 'Willy Reilly'. After this I have to track down Fritz Lang's arch villain, Dr Mabuse, but one evil genius at a time. Hey ho, Watson, the game's afoot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home