Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Rosalind's Party

James's wife, Rosalind, was celebrating her fortieth. Under the weather with a cold, I still wouldn't miss the celebration, so I made my way out to The Dropping Well in Milltown. There was a strong contingent from work there, including the boss. Lots of drink. (James, you madman, plying us, of all people, with free gargle!!!!) Great food; picture me, wild-eyed, scooping handfuls of black forest gateau into my mouth after they took away the forks. And great music from DJs Seb and Al. I even karaoked ('House of Fun'). A great night and a great couple (James and Rosalind, that is, not Seb and Al, though they're lovely too).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home