Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Give My Head Peace

I went out for a walk to clear the head (into town; 90 minutes usually) and play some music. I must have wrenched one of my earphones though as the right ear's music went in, out, in and out for good. Almost. I jiggled the cable and by wrapping it around my head, under my glasses and through my earhole, I managed to get some relatively stable sound. Until I crossed a road. I must have spent an hour playing with it before giving up. Like the plank I am, I took out the faulty earpiece and went on listening to just one. A minute later the battery died.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home