Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ghost Rider


I can't believe I'm even writing about this.

If Oscar-winner Halle Berry had 'Catwoman', Oscar-winner Nicholas Cage had 'Ghost Rider'. I watched it tonight. Perhaps the worst film I have ever seen, with one small caveat: the Ghost Rider itself. Dreadful in every respect, the film had this wonderful icon at heart, an icon that rose above Cage, Mendes and the rubbish, and deserved far, far better than the surrounding farrago. A beautiful flaming light; an awful pile of shite.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:30 am, Blogger james said...

Hey!!
Who told you that ghost rider is a bad movie,go and get your eyes checked...
james

 
At 12:52 pm, Blogger Niall said...

Sadly eyes are the least of one's worries when watching 'Ghost Rider'. My brain still won't speak to me after having been so insulted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home