Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Coincidence No. 111119

Last week I recorded a documentary, 'The Beatles on Record', and enjoyed it immensely. So much so that when it came on again tonight I watched it all over again. Say what you want, but how one band did so much I'll never know. A happy social evolutionary accident. I mean one minute it's 'Please, Please Me', the next 'Tomorrow Never Knows'. Mind-boggling! That's not the coincidence. With a spare half hour at hand I turned to series four of a crumby horror series from the '80's, 'Tales from the Darkside'. Fun, it was, but so low-budget, it made 'Tales from the Crypt' look like a blockbuster. Anyhow first episode series four was 'Beetles'.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home