Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kilmainham Disappointment

I walked to the Modern Art Museum hoping to see the New York Pictures photography exhibition. Even with the thaw in full swing, you would not make this walk without a very good purpose. My purpose disappeared when I arrived; the museum and its grounds were closed due to 'adverse weather conditions'. Walking back I bumped into a couple from work who had been on their way to the same place. I left them at the Luas and walked into town for a coffee and to read a very disappointing article on cultural theory and computer games. Not a great weekend, though I made a nice pasta dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home