Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Just Wondering

With health service on my mind right now, the pathetic behaviour of the HSE in delaying publication of reports into child deaths seems even more inept than usual. Certainly the interview I saw with Phil Garland on the news tonight was less than impressive. I know things can be more complex than they might seem in the civil service, so it can be unfairly easy to criticise, but is the HSE really such a complete disaster? I have never heard of any action by that organisation that shows tact, intelligence or efficiency. Can they get anything (and I mean anything) right? I am prepared to be contradicted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home