Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dream On

Sometimes dreams are so literal as to be dull. After my walk home listen to my phone's music last Friday, I awoke to find my hearing had gone muffled. I checked my phone and discovered I'd pushed the volume up to eleven. That my new job begins on Friday and the University won't let me go until Thursday completes the picture. There's more, much more, but it's all too literal to go into. That supreme work of fiction, 'The Interpretation of Dreams', would most definitely not have seen the world in its current form if I had been one of Freud's patients.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home