Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Lost in the Amazon

Searching for a gift online, I came across what I wanted on Amazon. It soon became evident that Amazon does not want Irish custom. Firstly the lack of Euro prices up front (an easy service to provide, especially as they provide it when you enter 'your account') is annoying. Then there's the postage! Unlike a site like play.com that seems to be a lot more Irish user-friendly, the postage is pretty astronomical. Of course I only found this out when I got to the final payment screen. At which point I abandoned my purchase. I'm only sorry I set up an account with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home