Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It Just Seems Wrong

There's a guy down at Stephen's Green now wearing a sandwich board that says, "Ask me for a 5 euro note and you can have one", and, strange to say, he seems to be doing it. I saw him apparently passing out money. Call me paranoid, but on an unusual day such as the Queen's visit, unusual things like that make me uneasy. All right maybe poisonous ink or explosive paper is a bit too James Bond, but I wonder if there is something there to cause chaos when the GardaĆ­ least need it. It just seems wrong. And no, I didn't collect my 5 euro note.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home