Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Back of the Bus Phonecalls

'They're both from Finglas. Ye won't leave me on my own!
 
'She's driving a 206. Her little sister is called Betty Kiley; her two little sisters are both crackers. She's coming in to see me. You're not going to leave me on me own now.'
 
Or so shouts the guy on the phone at the back of the bus. (I'm near the front).
 
'Listen', he repeats; 'I have a bird, she drives a 206. You get stuck into her sister. Her sister kinda has a fellah. You listening, she kinda has a fellah, but she has another car.
 
'I just got me hair cut so I have to go home and wash it. What? You're going to the flats. Your grandda and that. Well, I'll see you when you get in.
 
'And listen. Don't forget some hash!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home