Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Monday, September 14, 2009

A lot of Gulags

A news report had a brief snippet from an American commenting on Obama's new health bill.
"We have looked at the health systems in other countries, like Canada, Europe, Britain and they have all become gulags!"
Gulags! Well, sure I have accused Josef Cowen of many things, but last time I looked around I must have missed those old work camps! Actually no, maybe that explains my job dissatisfaction. I've been working in a prison camp all along. Hell, this is Siberia! That's why we got no summer! Explains a lot.
Actually it doesn't.
What the hell does that actually mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home