Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Coincidence No. 555,569,444

Last night in the pub one of the rookies professed ignorance of Kafka. Not sure how Kafka came up, but he doesn't come up too often in the conversations I get to have these days. Probably more likely to turn up in a Charlie Kaufman film, I'll admit, but hadn't done up until 'Synecdoche, New York' which I saw today and which had a character (Samantha Morton) profess ignorance of 'The Trial'. Kind of like the two days 'Cannibal Holocaust' came up in two separate conversations without any prompting from me (I swear). Now what are the chances?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home