Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Triage


They're filming a new Colin Farrell-starrer on my doorstep. As I made my way home, I saw assembled before me gardai, technicians and lots of standing people (only some of them bystanders). Seeing a name on the director's chair I did a quick IMDB search. The movie was 'Triage', by Serbian director Danis Tanovic. Interesting, but not that interesting. If there's one thing I know about filming it's that there's a lot of waiting involved, and I can't be a*sed (no dinner yet for one). One thing I did note, however, was a man with a laptop sitting right next to the director's chair, presumably watching the newly minted digital takes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home