Bopping with Niall JP O'Leary

Niall O'Leary insists on sharing his hare-brained notions and hysterical emotions. Personal obsessions with cinema, literature, food and alcohol feature regularly.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Abel for Anything!

Really unhappy with the way these blog posts are going. I just don't get much time to write them, so they ae turning into a list of events. Still the plus side is that there is so much going on. Today for instance we went sea kayaking in the Abel Tasman Park (at 6.20 a.m.!) and then were brought by watertaxi to an incredible beach from which we walked back. Had I not seen Whitehaven in Australia, I'd be tempted to list that beach as the best I've seen. Right up there though. The walk back, through incredible forest scenery, took us 4 hours.

I met 2 Irish girls at the hostel when we got back, one from Limerick and the other from Kilkenny. The Limerick lass was a real stunner. Shame about the age though.

I'm heading off now for more drink. Should be a good night.

1 Comments:

At 5:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Limerick stunner must have been too old i presume niall? didn't think you had any upper limit!

bb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home